Wednesday, October 17, 2007

do you settle?

yikes, my desk chair is not so comfortable.
gone are the days of being cozy in my bed
whilst spending time on the interweb.
i've not had a laptop in awhile and
it's bad sleep hygiene (how silly did that sound?)
to use the computer in my sleeping place.

i love the look of my simple wooden desk chair
but i may have to get something bigger, uglier
and more comfortable.
but onto more important things...

who loves settlers of catan?!
it's my new thing and this thursday
i'm going to play cities and knights for the first time.
it's supposed to be even more fun.
can.not.wait.

-nicole

4 comments:

  1. i've never heard of settlers of catan, but it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sure thing that I'd suck at it. Being a game and all.

    I enjoy my laptop in bed. I dunno if it helps my sleep any, but I think I'd sleep similarly even if I did not have that. Or maybe I'd have another bad habit ...

    I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played Settlers of Catan for the first time last fall, and rather enjoyed it. One of my friends was really into it. We played a few games (of just the basic version; there's all these "extension version" to it, I guess?) and I lost each time, but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you ever get the chance to play, do it! now if i could find an extra $50 somewhere so i could buy my own games i'd be pleased. i borrowed from a friend for the week and now the games are gone.

    cities and knights is amazing. way more complex than the original but even more fun.

    ReplyDelete