Wednesday, November 21, 2007

where did i go?

this is a much overdue post.
and a weak one at that
as it's almost bedtime.

i'll try harder next time, i promise.

i'm way behind on all things internet right now.
blogs, photos, emails, everything. yikes.
and now i'm going to north dakota
for the rest of the week
where i'll be lucky to have phone service.
but it's time for some family, some stuffing, some vegetables.
oh, the vegetables!
i'm ready for gravy all over my plate
and running around with my littlest cousins.

i hope you have a lovely holiday.
make sure you stuff your face.

-nicole

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a yummy thanksgiving!
    good to see you online again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy some gravy for me, I'll mostly be sticking to the vegetables and low sodium stuff (but will surely eat plenty. Pie, for example, is usually low sodium... I think)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your posts. And I hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete