Wednesday, July 23, 2008

and it rained all night

two days ago i booked a flight to alaska
and i'm so excited.
august third through the eighth,
five full days with my family.
i haven't seen my little niece since last october.
and i'm bringing mah boyfriend with
so that's just going to be extra fun.

alaska has had a dark, rainy summer
and no where in the nation is gas more expensive
so tourism is hurting.
this is good news for me
as my sister informed me that everything is discounted
and we're hopefully going to denali!

i won't mind a rainy vacation.
my family, my boyfriend, my raincoat and alaska.
sounds good to me.

-nicole

2 comments:

  1. yeah! on your way to alaska again, that's great news!

    ever think you could move there someday or would you miss the city?

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!
    (myspace makes me a birthday savant)

    ReplyDelete