Sunday, July 15, 2007

a northward traveler

i'm flying to alaska in twelve hours.
somehow, i've managed to not pack yet.
thankfully, just having to pack for cornerstone
has me feeling pretty confidant in my swift packing skills.

i've been very social in the two weeks
since then and i can't think of hardly a night that i spent
sitting at home by myself.
phew. i'm tired.

i'm excited to be going to alaska but
i'm already missing my own little room,
my friends, my cat.

anyone wanna come with and keep me company
on the plane?

-nicole

2 comments:

  1. If only ...

    Speaking of travel, let me know if you learned anything about what we talked about.

    Have fun in Alaska!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to travel with you! i feel i missed out because we never did that darn iceland trip together.

    enjoy alaska :)

    ReplyDelete