Saturday, June 16, 2007

getting snippy

operation 'grow hair out'
suffered a little setback this week.
hairdressers have a hard time stopping, i think.
at one point i could tell my hair was about
as trimmed as i wanted it to be
but chunks of hair just kept falling to the ground.
sigh.
if i were bolder i would have squeaked out, "enough!...please."
but i just sat there and watched
my happily grown-out hair disappear.
i like my haircut i guess but, gosh.
i want my hair back.

p.s. at this moment i am listening to a few songs
from mandy moore's upcoming album that are on her website.
i kept reading things about this record all over the place
so i had to see what all the fuss was about.
'kay. i just had to get that out.
-nicole

1 comment:

  1. Is the music any good?

    And I think you look great with short hair, so I'd say it's good. And hair will be grown out again ... And regardless, this calls for pictures!

    I accidentally almost fully typed "retarded" instead of "regardless" just then.

    Have a good day!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete